Give your opinion and have the chance to win wonderful prizes
1x Travel Cheque Suncamp holidays
Worth: € 450
5x Nomad backpack
Worth: € 49.95
25x an ACSI surprise gift
Worth: € 15
A beautiful swimming pool, well maintained toilet facilities or friendly staff on the camp site: you can submit a review for every camp site on CampingCard ACSI.
Great for you, convenient for other campers. You can even win prizes with your reviews! So don’t wait any longer and share your opinion!
How can I review a campsite?
- Search for the campsite you visited on the homepage of CampingCard ACSI
- Click on the tab ‘Reviews’, then click on the ‘Add a review’ button'
- You can now fill in a campsite review.
Your review will be checked first. After approval it will be showed on our website. When giving your opinion of a camp site on CampingCard ACSI the following rules apply:
- Information supplied by you is correct to the best of your knowledge
- Your contribution is objective and contains no offensive language
- You are not using the opportunities above for commercial purposes
- CampingCard ACSI reserves the right to delete or alter contributions in any way without affecting the actual content of the contribution.
- If you wish to submit a complaint about any opinion you can do so by sending an e-mail from this page.
- You must have stayed overnight at this camp site and your contribution is honest.
- You use the name in which you were registered at the camp site
- References to other camp sites are not permitted.
- The section opinions / customer evaluation is not to be used for questions or discussions.
- The opinion you state must be your own and cannot make reference to other opinions.
- Give clear examples. A clear example is especially important when stating very negative or very positive opinions.
- Only one evaluation per family or group can be given for a camp site in any one year. If you have visited more camp sites you may evaluate them all.
- ACSI does not offer a platform for slander campaigns or for starting slander campaigns against campsites. It will not help to solve your complaint and it does not offer any added value for other campers. First, discuss your complaint with the campsite owner or employee. If you want to inform ACSI of a complaint, please use the contact form.
- The prizes offered are not exchangeable for cash and are not intended for resale
- The prizes offered are strictly personal and subsequently not transferable
- The winner will be notified in person and the results will also be published on the website
- Participation is possible until 31-12-2016
- No correspondence about the result can be entered into
- Any instances not covered by these conditions of participation will be decided by the ACSI management
- The decision of the management is not negotiable
- By taking part in this campaign the participant is deemed to have consented to the above terms and conditions