Camp for €17,- a night at Campsite Le Clos Ste. Thérèse in low season with CampingCard ACSI. Campsite Le Clos Ste. Thérèse, located in Saint-Cyr-sur-Mer (Var), is a campsite with 80 touring pitches and 3 year round pitches. With your CampingCard ACSI you can camp on one of the pitches during the following periods: 03-04-2017 - 07-07-2017 and 28-08-2017 - 30-09-2017. At this campsite you can not only use your CampingCard ACSI for inexpensive camping, you can also use your ACSI Club ID (as an alternative ID).
A small, well-shaded family campsite protruding high above the sea and the Gulf of Frégate 4 km from a sandy beach. Two swimming pools, one of which is heated. 15 km from the medieval village of Castellet and 25 km from Cassis and its magnificent bays.
Looking for inexpensive camping in low season? Order CampingCard ACSI
31 CampingCard ACSI accepted
31 Campsite open / CampingCard ACSI not accepted
31 Campsite closed
31 Your holiday period
Detail information about this campsite
Average rating: 7.6Add a review
- Toilet facilities
- Price - quality comparison
- Camping pitch
- Child friendliness
- Sports facilities
- Swimming pool
- Food and drink
Stayed 3 nights, owner very helpful in trying to find beaches that are dog friendly. Shower & toilet facilities very limited in number. Only cold water for washing up and hand washing laundry. Right on very busy coast road which is noisy for 22hrs a day. So light sleepers beware!
We stayed here for 12 days in 2012 in September, very relaxed, clean facilities and not crowded. Be prepared with ANT powder, and then not a problem. Ideal for access to sea and coastal walks. Friendly staff, very relaxed, speaks English.
Thank you for your nice message. We hope to welcome you again in our campsite. Actually it is better to equip powder for very worker ants
We went to Côte d'Azur, and camped in several camping sites, for 15 days, and thought this camping was one of best in the area. Nevertheless, the real experience was very very different.
1) The Staff was extremely unpleasant! Anything and everything I've asked they answered to it as if they were doing a favour...
2) It's Ant's Hell!! We were literally dancing while unpacking stuff, as the ants were climbing through our legs, and our small tent had hundreds of ants on it!
3) At night, there were zero lights in the camping! That would be ok if the roads inside the camping were good, but they weren't! Roads are in really bad shape, and its very easy to damage your car if you don't have extreme caution!
4) Toilets were ok.
5) The mini-grocery didn't have fresh bread unless you asked for it on the day before, until 7 pm.
6) We had a horrible 1 night stay in the camping, and when we were leaving, the reception smelled to dog, and the space was shared with the grocery!
Sorry, If you have not satisfied. For the ant: You are in the countryside with little inconvenience. They are wild boars and snakes that we reject. They are mosquitoes that we kill with special lamps. They are stinging caterpillars of pines that we treat by helicopter. But for the ants, we can do anything to risk the destruction of cicadas. 2 Roads of the camping it\'s new for the begining of 2011.
If you must take booking for bread sorry but for the end september. I have a few customer. And for bread it\'s just a service because if I don\'t sell the bread without reservation, I throw the bread in the trash.
The reception, the sanitary, and the other room is cleaning all the morning. And the mini-grocery is separated of the reception. I think you complete installation of lights
- Period of opening
- 03-04-2017 till 30-09-2017
- 4 ha
- Number of touring pitches
- 80 (65 - 150m2)
- Number of camper pitches
- Number of permanent pitches
- Campsite suitable for disabled persons
* Facilities printed in bold are not included in the overnight rate. Supplementary charges will apply. (This does not mean that facilities which are not printed in bold are free!)
At the reception
Water and toilet facilities
Washing, washing-up, cooking
Food, drink and groceries
Available to hire at the campsite
Sports and play
Ground and vegetation
Situation of campsite
Address & Route
Would you like to book Campsite Le Clos Ste. Thérèse or request more information? You can do both using the information below or by visiting the campsite's website.
Campsite Le Clos Ste. Thérèse
route de Bandol
83270 / St. Cyr-sur-Mer
Download GPS coordinates
Select your navigation system:
Follow A50 as far as St. Cyr-sur-Mer exit, then continue towards Bandol. Site is located 3.5 km from the village, on the left.
Warning! Since July 13 2015, many French campsites are prohibited from installing their own signpost. We advise to use GPS-coordinates to locate the campsite.
Show on map
The weather on this campsite
21 / 09
22 / 09
23 / 09
24 / 09
25 / 09
26 / 09
27 / 09
|Relative humidity||Precipitation total (mm)|
CampingCard ACSI will send your information request to "Campsite Le Clos Ste. Thérèse".
Take note; you are sending an information request. You cannot make a reservation using this form. You will need to contact the campsite directly and CampingCard ACSI cannot have any influence on the consequences thereof.